You don't have Javascript enabled, you will need this to apply for jobs and view your applications. Please enable and refresh. Thank you."
2nd Line IT Support Technician - 44185 - *Filled* - Benchmark Recruit, Sheffield

2nd Line IT Support Technician – 44185 – *Filled*

Salary Band

20 - 25k

This role has now been filled but if you would like to find one just like it request a bespoke consultation with our specialist recruiters or search again.

The Dream Career

2nd Line IT Support Technician

The Location


The Salary 

£22000  to  £25000

The Hours

Full time

The Company

Growing IT company with a fantastic reputation in Yorkshire and surrounding areas.

The Job Role

You will be working with the service desk manager and other team member to provide fantastic technical support to your clients. You will be expected to be able to work to SLA’s and support the following:

Level 2 & 1 end-user troubleshooting

  • Windows Desktop OS, MAC OS and Android support
  • Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 support
  • Basic networking support
  • Office 365 support
  • Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 SBS, 2011 and 2012 administration
  • Windows Azure administration (desired)

The role will be split, with 70% of your time spent providing support from the office, and the other 30% of your time will be spent onsite with clients providing hands on support.

 The Talent 

Ideally you will have at least 2 years commercial experience within a similar role at another managed service provider. You will have also worked with the following:

  • Anti-virus, anti-malware & email filtering solutions
  • Office 365
  • Exchange Server
  • Mail Routing
  • Website hosting
  • IIS
  • Linux
  • Windows AD
  • Domain Management
  • Telephony Systems

VR Number


Apply for this job Apply via LinkedIn Request a Call Back

Share this job
Childhood Ambition: to be Superman Biography: Matthew classes himself as an honorary Yorkshireman (despite hailing from down South!), he decided Sheffield was the city for him after studying music then a masters in creative and cultural industry management at the University. When he’s not at Benchmark he has a love/hate relationship with the gym, more of a necessity due to his overwhelming love of food (especially cheese). Watch this space as Matt is also part of the band ‘Native and the Name’ who are rumoured to be Sheffield’s best musical export since the Arctic Monkeys!

Request a call back

Please take note of the Job Title and we will be in touch soon.

Your Name (required)

Your Phone Number (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Message