|As the Data Coordinator, you will be in charge of maintaining and developing an accurate and relevant dataset that underpins the effective operation of the programme’s systems. You will provide innovative technical solutions to meet the challenges of the project whilst providing impactful statistical analysis to support the delivery team, wider network and partners.
- Coordinating the overall data set, anticipating solutions for evolving programme requirements.
- Generating specific and programme-wide reports upon request and expanding reporting capabilities.
- Providing innovative solutions for collecting, presenting and analysing data.
- Maintaining schedule for keeping records up to date and accurate.
- Proactively identifying areas for data cleansing and suggesting preventative measures.
- Supporting CRM administration and suggesting improvements in system architecture.
- Assisting delivery team to effectively resolve any issues affecting charities.