Salary Band25k -30k
This role has now been filled but if you would like to find one just like it request a bespoke consultation with our specialist recruiters or search again.
The Dream Career
|Equity Release Field Sales Advisor|
Kingston upon Thames
|£28000 to £30000|
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
Car Allowance / Private Health Ins. / Birthday Off / Life Insurance/ 25 days holiday
Our client delivers world-class customer experiences, continually innovating and embracing digital technology to make dealing with the company both efficient and engaging.
Employees are encouraged to engage, to learn and to flourish and are given comprehensive in-house training and development facilities enabling them to provide the very best service to clients.
Our client’s brand is built on customer advocacy, technical knowledge and significant marketing capabilities, and they are working towards becoming a household name that is synonymous with excellence in the FS industry.
The Job Role
|To provide a high-quality equity release advice service to existing and prospective clients and to promote our client’s brand as the premier provider of equity release advice whilst maintaining the highest standards set out the Financial Services Authority’s rules and regulations.|
- Tailoring exceptional equity release advice to each individual client in line with their specifications and requirements.
- Providing clients with comprehensive recommendation packs, including KFI’s and in line with company’s best practice.
- Reaching established and achievable sales targets and promoting our client’s brand as the UK’s premier equity release firm.
- Administrating client accounts and applications in line with company’s record keeping and file quality requirements.
- Adhere at all times to the principles of ‘treating the customers fairly’.
|An enthusiastic, proactive and target driven individual who thrives within a sales environment whilst not compromising on both financial advice and customer service of the highest quality.|
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a sales role within the field of regulated financial services.
- Manner and style sympathetic to retirement customers
- Proven ability and experience in Financial Services having developed the breadth of relevant quality advice to meet a wide range of customer circumstances, ideally Equity Release products.
- Organisation and discipline for accurate and timely completion of all administration.
- Professional background accustomed to high standards of personal discipline and behaviour.
- Evidence of sustained sales success and compliant practice
- Committed to quality of service and advice; highly compliant.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Self motivating target setter who strives to improve.
- Self-starter, with need to contribute to change and development.
- Certificate in Financial Planning/Certificate in Mortgage Advice (or equivalent) or
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Practice (CeMAP)
- Certificate in Equity Release (CF7 & ER1) or