Salary Band25k -30k
This role has now been filled but if you would like to find one just like it request a bespoke consultation with our specialist recruiters or search again.
The Dream Career
|Internal Sales Manager|
|£27000 to £30000 plus bonus|
Full Time – Monday to Friday
Fast paced business selling into the events industry.
The Job Role
- To develop and implement a strategic customer development plan for the contact centre function of the business.
- To manage, develop and support a team, based primarily in the head office plus four regional depot members, to achieve KPI objectives and revenue budget where applicable.
- To track / review and set objectives to increase overall Team efficiency.
- Manage team resource levels and recruitment and selection of permanent and temporary staffs, undertake annual team appraisals, devise and implement personal development and training programmes, provide team with continuous support, coaching and motivation, undertake regular team updates of team/company/process information.
- Develop, manage, monitor and report on team and individual targets, objectives and KPIs/SLAs, devise and run incentive schemes/commissions schemes.
- Set and manage Internal teams to achieve Internal sales budget, forecast Internal team revenue predications (rolling 3-month), report and communicate on-going contracted revenue (weekly/daily) and short-term targets, develop action plans to rectify any shortfalls in revenue/activity.
- Evaluate and improve team and process efficiency, manage system support and enhancements and manage internal processes with other departments.
- Report team performance/progress against targets/action plans/issues in sales meetings and submit monthly board report.
- Audit quality of customer communications and process adherence and make necessary improvements and developments (sales inserts, quotes, supporting documentation etc).
- Monitor contract co-ordinators, management responsibility of damages, quote chase/off-hire, debtors and support.
- Manage allocation of customers between team members and allocate incoming web quote requests.
- Manage processing, investigation and reporting of all customer complaints.
- Monitor the processing, monitoring and reporting of all quote referrals to the field sales team.
- Manage all internal Sales infrastructure in none central depots – assisting with issue resolution and ensuring clear sales direction to all depots sales team as well as the internal central team
- Manage monthly team rota, holidays and absences to maintain team cover at all times.
- Provide information and guidance on full portfolio of products and services, technical considerations and pricing to meet customer requirements.
- Maintain excellent customer service and satisfaction at all times.
|You will need to have business to business sales experience and have previously managed an internal sales team.
You will have a track record in achieving team targets.
You will also have an understanding of the sales process including preparation of quotes and order and contract processing.