Salary Band15k and Under
This role has now been filled but if you would like to find one just like it request a bespoke consultation with our specialist recruiter or search again.
The Dream Career
£15,000 – £16,000 depending on experience
Mon-Fri 9-5:30pm and sat 9-5pm
The Job Role
We are representing a local company based in Sheffield who due to a retiring member of staff, are on the lookout for a Showroom Assistant.
This position will be very varied and will include the following daily duties;
- Attending the showroom and ensuring that all products are displayed appropriately
- Assisting members of the public with product information (full training will be required)
- Ensuring that the showroom has sufficient stock at all times
- Ordering stock when required
- General administrative duties such as inputting information onto in house system. Applicants should therefore be IT literate.
This position may at times require travel to other sites throughout Sheffield and therefore Applicants will ideally have a full UK driving licence.
This is a very hands on position and therefore the ideal applicant will enjoy working as part of a team in a very busy and varied role.