With a 14 year heritage in Sheffield we value our connections in the business community and work to support the growth of businesses and individuals. Alongside our core role of recruitment, we leverage our position to inform our networks. We are focused on skills development and requirements of industries to ensure there is a strong future pipeline of talent in the Sheffield City Region.
Attracting and retaining employers and employees to the Sheffield City Region is our priority; we work extensively with industry bodies and key organisations within Sheffield and the city region to ensure we maximise growth areas and ensure the development of the wider economy.
We don't take our 'ethical recruiter' status lightly; on a daily basis we operate to ethical standards ensuring best practice and delivering the highest service to clients, candidates and the business community.
We stand by our ethical charter to deliver:
- Vetting Candidates - We pride ourselves on screening candidates either face to face or virtually.
- No Poaching Clause - We invest in relationships and would never jeopardise this by poaching candidates from trusted clients
- Common Values and Inspiring Action - We maximise our relationships inspire action to build a strong business community and bright future in the city
- Championing and Support Local Causes - We are dedicated to supporting local education providers and charities, supporting their work to profile their activity in the Sheffield City Region
- Reinvesting Time by Volunteering in the Community - We give back time to the community by volunteering with our chosen charities for the year
- Independently Verified Reviews - There are no incentives provided for the nice things people say about us.