As sales is a fast paced industry there is a high demand for Business Development Manager's
As there is a high demand for Business Development Managers in Sheffield and South Yorkshire we want to help businesses and organisations to find the perfect Business Development Manager to join their team and help Business Development Managers within Sheffield and South Yorkshire find their dream career.
A Business Development Manager's main job is to identify sales leads, pitch goods and services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts/clients.
A Business Development Managers responsibilities:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Generating leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet the customers face to face or over the phone
- Having a good understanding of the businesses products or services to be able to help and advise them
- Create a sales pipeline
- Negotiating with customers
- Seeking ways to improve the way the business works
The knowledge and skill that you would need for a Business Development Manager role all depends on the organisation or business, and the seniority of the role.
Benchmark Recruit specialise in Sales roles across Sheffield and South Yorkshire, so if you are Business Development Manager looking for a new challenge, or a business looking for their next hire, get in touch.