In every company there are certain individuals who are integral to the smooth running of the business. One of those roles is an Office Manager.
We want to help Office Manager's across South Yorkshire and Sheffield to secure their next career opportunity and to help businesses and organisations within Sheffield and South Yorkshire find the perfect Office Manager to join their team.
An Office Manager is essentially there to ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis whilst also managing a team.
An Office Manager responsibility:
- Organising and managing meetings
- Organising company events/conferences
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Provide support to the team
- Allocate tasks and assignments to team as necessary
- Help with recruitment and training of staff
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
The Office Manager role can vary on experience depending on the seniority of the role and of the business or organisation hiring.
Benchmark Recruit specialise in Business Support roles within Sheffield and South Yorkshire area so if you are a Office Manager looking for a new role or a business or organisation looking for your next hire get in touch.