In every company, there are certain individuals who are integral to the smooth running of the business. One of the roles is a Sales Administrator.
The Sales Administrator role is a popular role within businesses and organisations across Sheffield and South Yorkshire we want to help businesses locate the perfect sales administrator and help sales administrators in Sheffield and South Yorkshire find their dream career.
A Sales Administrator role is usually busy and varied in tasks. The person in a Sales Administration role will need to have excellent communication and customer service skills.
A Sales Administrator's responsibilities:
- Building rapport with new and existing customers
- Provide product knowledge to new and existing customers
- Looking after the customer throughout the sales cycle
- Providing quotations to prospect and existing customers
- Chasing quotations
- Processing orders on an inhouse system
- Keeping customer records updated
- Liaising with customers, answering enquiries
- Supporting the sales function
- General administrative duties
The amount of knowledge and skills a Sales Administrator would need depends on the seniority of the role and the business or oganisation that is recruiting for a Sales Administrator.
Benchmark Recruit specialise in Business Support roles across the Sheffield and South Yorkshire area, so if you are a Sales Administrator looking for a new role or a business looking for a new Sales Administrator to join their team get in touch.