£17,000 - £18,500
5 months ago
The Dream Career:
1st Line Support Analyst
40 hours a week
Monday-Friday (8.30 am – 5 pm)
£17,000 to £18,500
The Job Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a candidate who has experience within 1st line support, or looking to gain more IT experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience within customer service or 1st line support, will enjoy speaking to customers and have a strong interest in IT.
Working as part of a busy team, the successful candidate will handle incoming calls from customers, log customer issues, trouble shoot and support with technical queries where possible or escalate to 2nd/3rd line support colleagues.
We are looking for candidates who have the following experience and skills;
- Experience using Office 365
- Understanding of basic hardware – routers, network cables and monitors – for candidates who don’t have experience full training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to translate technical jargon into layperson language
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Full training will be provided for the successful candidate and therefore we welcome applications from candidates who have a passion for IT, but don’t necessarily have the hands on experience.
For further information about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org