10 months ago
The Dream Career:
24 days annual leave, casual dress code, fantastic office environment, Westfield Health
The Job Role:
Due to expansion, our client is growing and therefore we are on the lookout for an experienced Account Manager to join their fantastic team.
Working along side a small team of Account Managers, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing strong relationships with their accounts to ensure customer satisfaction, and growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing their own customer account base, and ensuring that they are looked after every step of the way.
Customer service skills are absolutely essential to this role, and therefore Applicants should have experience working within a customer focussed role, as well as having experience as an Account Manager.
Duties for this role will include;
- Managing and developing relationships with customer account base
- Handling all customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Identifying growth opportunities to ensure each account is maximised
- Inputting information using the inhouse CRM
- Working with internal teams to ensure each customer receives exceptional service, and are billed correctly
- General administration duties as required
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience working within a very similar role as an Account Manager.
This position will be KPI driven and Applicants should be used to working within a fast paced, target driven environment.
Applicants should have strong commercial awareness and should be confident using financial systems.