The Dream Career:
Wakefield (very close to Junction 38 of M1)
Company car from day one (rental car for the first 6 months)
24 days holiday + bank holidays
Monday-Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
Up to £25,000 + uncapped commission
Salary regularly reviewed with clear progression
The Job Role:
Due to growth within our client’s organisation, we are looking for an experienced and confident Account Manager.
As Account Manager, the successful candidate will enjoy a varied and fast paced role. This will include;
- Sourcing leads via the company CRM system
- Making outbound sales calls to prospective and existing clients
- Arranging appointments to attend meetings with prospective and existing clients
- Preparing quotations to present to clients
- Account management of client base – maintaining and growing the account base
- Proactively updating clients regularly with services offered
- Working collaboratively with the sales support team to ensure administrative tasks are successfully completed
- Working collaboratively with the operations team
We are looking to speak to candidates who have strong sales and account management experience. Ideally candidates will have a proven sales track record and will be confident speaking to prospective and existing clients via telephone, face to face and email. It would be beneficial for candidates to have strong numerical skills.
The successful candidate must be able to work well under pressure and enjoy working within a targeted environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking for a progressive role with clear growth and progression milestones mapped out.
For further information about this brilliant role, please contact email@example.com