£18,000 - £22,000
over 1 year ago
The Dream Career:
25 days holiday + stat
Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm
£18,000 rising to £22,000 after probation + uncapped commission
The Job Role:
This is a fantastic progressive Account Management opportunity for a tenacious and enthusiastic sales professional. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for progression and development as there is a pathway for progressing into an Account Director role.
The first three months within this role, the successful candidate will receive extensive sales training to ensure the best success within the role.
The position will include;
- Calling leads, cold and warm to prospect new business
- Contacting new and existing customers with special offers
- Adding accurate notes onto the company’s CRM system
- Providing quotations
- Following up and closing sales
- Processing orders using in house system
- Sharing product knowledge with customers
Whilst candidates who have a background in sales will be at an advantage, this is not an essential requirement. Our client is keen to hire candidates who have a strong desire to work hard and succeed, have good verbal and written communication skills and have a fantastic telephone manner.
If you would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Becca on 0114 221 0550 / firstname.lastname@example.org