£30,000 - £35,000
4 months ago
The Dream Career:
Medical Account Manager
Home/Field based (one to cover North of the UK and two to cover South of the UK)
UK Head office – Sheffield
Company contribution to pension, life assurance, 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays), gym contribution, cash health plan scheme, 45p per mile fuel repayment
Monday - Friday, Full time
£30,000 - £35,000 DOE
The Job Role
Our client is currently look to expand their team of Account Managers and are looking to hire 3 Home/Field based workers.
The successful candidate’s will be responsible for;
- Providing customers with the most update product and scientific information
- Keeping up to date with product/competitor knowledge and explaining the unique benefits of the products in comparison with other products on the market
- Preparing presentations with tailored information and clinical data
- Attending national and international conferences
- Identifying new business opportunities in established and clinics and appropriate ENT / Audiology units
- Working with colleagues to write individual clinic plans, outlining each clinic’s current and potential needs
Applicants must have proven medical sales experience, ideally within one of the following areas; Audiology / ENT / Surgical / Medical device.
Travel in a significant part of the role, whilst our client encourages use of public transport where possible (to comply with their environmental policies), the successful candidate’s must have a full UK license and a car, for when public transport is not an option.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please get in touch email@example.com / 0114 221 0550.