£20,000 - £23,000
about 1 year ago
The Dream Career:
Accounts Administrator/Credit Controller
Full time – flexible working if needed
£20,000 to £23,000 DOE
The Job Role:
This position has become available due to expansion within our client’s organisation.
Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator, who is a confident credit controller and has experience liaising with suppliers.
Duties for this position will include;
- Processing purchase orders
- Raising supplier invoices
- Matching payments using the ledger
- Booking in stock into the inhouse system
- Entering information into the inhouse system to ensure up to date for the team
- Credit control
- Liaising with accountants
- Liaising with suppliers and building strong working relationships with them
- General administrative duties when required
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working within a similar position, will be reliable and have excellent attention to detail and will be looking for a long term role.
Our client is able to offer an immediate start with a virtual interview and induction. Our client continues to grow and has an excellent reputation as an employer – in their 7 years in business they have never lost an employee.
For further information about this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com