over 2 years ago
The Dream Career:
Free parking on site, 20 days holiday + bank holidays, Westfield Health, Progressive opportunities and team socials
Full time Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm
The Job Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Clerk to join a well-established and fast-growing Accountancy practice in Chapeltown.
Key responsibilities for this position will include;
- Preparing financial reports on behalf of clients
- Ensuring all accounts are up to date and in order
- Supporting senior managers, when required to review and monitor work
- Building relationships with clients
- Ensuring the practice management systems (IRIS) is up to date and accurate at all times
- Providing general accounts support to the office
To apply for this position, Applicants should have at least 3 years’ experience working within a similar accounts role, ideally within an Accountancy practice.
Applicants should be AAT qualified and have a good standard of education including English and Maths.
This is a progressive position, and our client is looking for a long-term Employee who will want to progress within the company and are able to provide support with further qualifications such as ACCA.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact email@example.com / 0114 221 0550.