The Dream Career:
Administration Team Support Assistant
£17,904 – national living wage
The Job Role:
The successful candidate as Administration Team Support Assistant will be working within our clients busy Sheffield office to provide administrative support to the Trust Administration team.
This position will be varied and will include the following duties;
- Maintaining accurate filing systems for client files
- Liaising with fee earners regarding client files
- Managing and distributing daily post
- Ensuring client files are managed and maintained accurately
- Handling telephone calls – fielding calls and taking messages
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Working through the case management system
- Data inputting using case management system
Our client is looking for an experienced Administrator who has a minimum of one years’ experience within a similar role working within a professional office environment.
Applicants should have excellent IT skills and be proficient using the full suite of MS Office.
We are looking to speak to candidates who are highly organised, professional and enjoy working as part of a team. If this matches what you are looking for please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600