6 months ago
The Dream Career:
Full time, Monday-Friday
Up to £19,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Due to growth within our client’s business, we have an opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant. Working within the customer services team, the successful candidate will provide administration support and liaise with customers to ensure an efficient and first-class service is delivered.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Providing administrative support to the customer services team
- Preparing quotations for customers
- First point of contact for customers on the phone
- Management of systems and spreadsheets to ensure up to date and accurate
- Preparing reports for management and the customer service team when required
- Liaising with third parties and suppliers to ensure orders are delivered on time
- Providing customers with updates regarding their orders
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience within a similar customer service/administration role. Automotive experience is preferred, but candidates with other industry experience will be considered.
Applicants should be excellent communicators, both written and spoken and be confident using IT packages including the MS Office suite.
Ideally Applicants will hold a full UK driving license, although this is not essential.
For further information about this opportunity please contact email@example.com / 07714771600.