14 days ago
The Dream Career:
Administrative Assistant - temp to perm
Monday – Thursday 8 am – 4 pm
Friday 8 am – 3 pm
Up to £22,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Due to continued growth within our client’s organisation, we have a fantastic temp-perm position available for an Administrative Assistant.
Initially this position will be a temporary contract which has potential to go permanent after three months.
We are looking to speak to candidates that are looking for a long term and progressive role. Full training will be provided and there are many routes within the business that the successful candidate can progress to.
Initially the successful candidate will carry out general administrative tasks which will progress to a wider range of tasks in the near future once up to speed with systems.
Typical duties will include the following;
- General administrative duties
- Processing data using the in-house system
- Updating customer information using the in-house system
- Using Excel to create basics spreadsheets
- Providing support to customers
We are looking to speak to candidates that have the following skills and experience;
- Excellent computer skills – confident using the full suite of MS Office. Full training will be provided on the companies in house system
- Excel skills - able to create basic spreadsheets
- Ideally experience working in an office-based environment
- Excellent telephone manner and confidence speaking to speaking to customers
- Personable and friendly – able to work well within the team as well as liaising with customers
- Excellent time keeping
- Data Administration experience would be preferable
We are looking to speak to candidates that are able to start this position immediately. This is well suited to graduates and junior office professionals that are looking for a progressive opportunity
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600 for further information about this role.