10 months ago
The Dream Career:
Administrator – 12 Month Maternity Cover
Free Parking, Free Access to Gym, Casual Dress, Flexibility, Training
Monday – Friday, 8 – 3.30pm
Up to £20,000 depending upon experience
The Job Role
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a not for profit organisation who are looking for someone to join initially on a contract basis for maternity cover, the role will be a minimum of 12 months.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing administrative, coordination and logistical support in the delivery of a training course.
- Responding to a high number of enquiries via emails/telephone calls and being the main point of contact for delegates
- Arranging logistics of the course and sending out any required material
- Handling the registration process following the successful completion of the course
- There will be the occasional requirement to work on a Saturday to assist with events
We are keen to hear from people who are organised, happy working in a fast pace, are resilient, and happy to work using their own initiative. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate experience working in this type of environment, with administration/coordination/customer service experience. It would be desirable to have worked within either a events, sports or training course administration role.
If you are interested in applying for the position or would like further details, please contact Kate on email@example.com or 0114 221 0550.
Interview will be taking place on Monday 3rd February.