about 1 month ago
The Dream Career:
Apprentice Bid Assistant/Administrator
Nottingham City Centre
25 days holiday + stat
Parking pass for city centre parking
Monday-Friday 8.30 – 5
£12,000 to £18,000 (depending on experience and age as an apprenticeship level role)
The Job Role:
We have a super exciting role for an Apprentice Bid Assistant/Administrator to join our client’s highly successful business based in Nottingham City Centre.
We welcome applications from candidates that have administrative experience and looking to pursue a career within bids, or a school/college leaver who is starting their career. The successful candidate will complete an apprenticeship within Bid Proposals – this is a high-level apprenticeship with hands on experience gained in-house working as part of the bids team. There is huge progression available for the successful candidate, our client is wanting to really invest and support.
The position will begin as supporting the bids team with administrative duties – this department is incredibly busy and therefore the successful candidate will enjoy a varied and super-fast paced role. Our client requires strict attention to detail and excellent IT skills.
Typical duties for this role will include the following;
- Reviewing trackers and portals daily
- Updating trackers and portals with bid information
- Reviewing calendars daily to ensure tender submissions are submitted on time
- Compiling information for pre-qualification questionnaires
- Assisting the bids team with documentation and uploading onto trackers and portals
- Actively tracking each tender
- Compiling documentation from internal teams for submission
- Ensuring all bids and tenders are compliant
- Proof reading bids and tenders ahead of submission
- Ensuring bid aftercare processes are undertaken
- General administrative duties as required by the bid team
Skills and experience required for this role are as follows;
- GCSE’s in Maths and English C or above (non-negotiable to fit in with apprenticeship requirements)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – confident liaising with internal teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Applicants that have had experience using the Adobe Suite including InDesign and Photoshop will be at an advantage – this is not essential
- Confident using the full suite of MS Office including Excel
This is the ideal opportunity for candidates that are looking to change the direction of their career, or are passionate about starting a career in bids. Our client is an excellent employer, they truly care about their staff and offer a fantastic working environment with brilliant progression. It is not essential for candidates to have previous work experience but candidates that have experience working within a professional office environment will be at an advantage.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to obtain further qualifications within their role, and the salary for this position will be reviewed after 9-12 months in post.
For further information about this exciting role please contact email@example.com / 07714771600