The Dream Career:
Assistant Practice Manager
29 days holiday (including Xmas shut down)
Free parking on site
Training and development
30 hours per week
Flexible re hours/days but must be able to work Wednesdays
£27,000 to £30,000 pro rata DOE
The Job Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an Assistant Practice Manager to join our client’s rapidly growing business located in Chapeltown. Due to our client’s recent expansion through acquisition and with further plans to expand their client services across Yorkshire, this is a very exciting time to be joining the business.
This new position will provide additional operational support to enable the organisation to consistently grow and meet their business objectives.
Working closely with the Practice Manager and SLT, the successful candidate will form strong relationships across the business.
Key responsibilities will include the following;
- Assisting the Practice Manager with operational management of the business. This will include the development of systems, processes and policies.
- Act as ‘second in command’ and step in when the Practice Manager is unavailable.
- Provide visible and accessible leadership creating a supportive and high-performance culture
- Provide HR management including overseeing appraisals, administration of the recruitment of new staff, administration of the leaver process, maintain accurate and confidential HR records.
- Assisting with the training, coaching and development of the team.
- Regularly liaise with SLT on employee performance
- Project Manage specific projects as delegated by the Practice Manager or SLT.
- Support internal communications including emails, letters, meetings via TEAMS and phone calls
- Support external communications including Linkedin, Mailchimp and website updates
- Provide secretarial/administrative support when required
- Motivate, support and manage the team when required
This role is well suited to candidates who have supervisory or first line management experience, who are ready to take their next step into leadership. The successful candidate will share the company’s commitment to ongoing learning and development, and will ideally be ambitious.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience;
- Experience of leading and managing a team
- Experience of HR management
- Strong administration or secretarial skills
- Confident managing projects
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to remain discreet and handle confidential information
Please get in touch with email@example.com for further information about this exciting role.