about 1 year ago
The Dream Career:
25 days holiday. Free Parking.
£Depending on experience
The Job Role:
This is an incredibly varied Administration role, and is well suited to Applicants who have extensive experience working within a similar role.
The objective of this position is to provide administration support to the MD and provide a first class service to customers.
Duties for this position will include the following;
- Processing customer sales orders using inhouse systems
- Handling enquiries from customers
- Processing invoices and sending these to customers
- Adding purchases onto the inhouse system
- Chasing payments
- Producing government reports such as VAT
- Bank reconciliations
- Providing administrative support to the sales team
- Managing stock control
- Producing reports using data for MD
- General administrative duties as required
Applicants need to be experienced Administrators to be considered for this role, and have experience working in a very similar position.
Essential requirements for this role include;
- Advanced Excel experience (VLookups, pivot tables, formulas, linking Excel to PowerPoint, charts and data)
- Experience using Sage Line 50
- Experienced using MS Navision and MS Dynamics
Interviews for this role will be taking place week commencing 19th August 2019.
If you are interested in further information about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 0114 221 0550