almost 2 years ago
The Dream Career:
Business Development Assistant
Manchester or Liverpool
£35000 to £38000 DOE
Discretionary bonus paid annually
The Job Role:
As the Business Development Assistant, the successful candidate will support the Business Development team with new opportunities.
This position will be super varied and will include liaising with new customers, ensuring they are contacted in a timely manner as well as monitoring outcomes.
The successful role holder will also provide support with marketing activities such as arranging seminars and conferences.
This position requires strong organisational skills, communication skills and the ability to handle a fast paced, and varied work load. Applicants should therefore be able to prioritise their work loads and have strong IT skills.
Day to day duties will involve the following;
- Working closely with the BD team to build relationships with new and existing customers
- Responding to new customer enquiries
- Working closely with the BD team to draft tenders
- Maintain paper and electronic files
- Corresponding with new and existing customers – sending terms of engagement letters, proposals and reports
- Attend seminars, conferences and events – liaising with delegates and arranging refreshments
- Diary management, arranging meetings and coordinating with delegates (internal and external)
To apply for this position, Applicants must possess the following key skills;
- Experience of producing reports, tenders, data and correspondence
- Experience of prioritising own work load and ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to offer solutions and able to solve problems
- Experience of organising travel arrangements
- Experience of supporting bid/RFP responses
- Strong administration skills
Applicants should have full understanding of new business development, and have experience working within a business development or marketing role.
The ideal candidate will have experience of AML, TCF and data management regulations.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org