£25,000 - £28,000
2 months ago
The Dream Career:
Business Development Executive
London or Redditch
Full time, permanent
£25,000 to £28,000 DOE
Company wide bonus scheme
The Job Role:
Working closely with the marketing and business development teams, the successful candidate as Business Development Executive will assist with the production of copy for the organisation and its subsidiary companies.
This will be a super varied role, and is well suited to a graduate or candidate experienced within marketing, business development and writing copy.
Duties will include:
- Support the marketing team with campaigns by producing inspiring copy
- Assisting with the editing of all marketing material
- Compliance checking that all marketing collateral fits with the company brand and adheres to regulations
- Assist with the preparation of presentation material, ensuring all is on brand and contains accurate information
- Assist with the creation of new business opportunities by outbound calling prospective businesses
- Providing regular reports for senior managers and stakeholders to ensure the output of the marketing department is effective
- Work closely with the business development team to ensure all sales collateral helps maximise sales opportunities
- Assist with the drafting of bids and tender documentation
Our client is ideally looking for a Graduate who has excellent communication skills, and is seeking a rewarding and challenging role.
Applicants should have experience of writing copy. Ideally for all forms of media including social media marketing and websites
It’s important that Applicants are computer literate and confident using the full suite of MS Office. It would be advantageous for Applicants to also have experience of Adobe/Articulate.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com / 07714771600