8 months ago
The Dream Career:
Business Development Manager
Field based role - Positions available in various patches across the UK
Monday – Friday, Full time
Up to £50,000 depending on experience plus additional commission and car allowance
The Job Role
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing technology company who are at a pivotal point in their evolution, who are currently looking for a senior Business Development Manager to help drive the business to the next stage of growth.
Key duties will include:
- Researching and prospecting potential new customers
- Qualifying leads and arranging meetings
- Educating the target market on how the software works and its benefits
- Building relationships and establishing the customer’s needs
- Demonstrating and presenting to prospect customers
- Working to targets
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully winning new business in a field-based sales role and will be self-driven, proactive, confident, charismatic and adaptable. Experience supporting Chanel Partners would also be desirable; reviewing and implementing strategies to improve profitability of existing partners.
Candidates must also have experience in one or more of the following sectors; Telecoms/SAAS/IT/Mobility.
Please get in touch for more information: email@example.com / 0114 221 0550.