£30,000 - £40,000 OTE £50,000 - £60,000
8 months ago
The Dream Career
Business Development Manager
Field Based, covering the Midlands & the South of the UK
£30,000 - £40,000 basic, OTE £50 - £60k plus car or car allowance
The Job Role
As a Business Development Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Researching and prospecting new customers
- Building relationships
- Arranging meetings and managing your own diary
- Attending pre arranged appointment where required
- Demonstrating and presenting to prospect customers
- Closing the sales and gaining new accounts
The successful candidate will have a background in a field based sales role, be self driven, proactive, confident, charismatic and adaptable.
It would also be beneficial to have an understanding or background in IT/Telecoms/SAAS, as part of the job role will be conducting demonstrations of the systems. This is not essential as training will be provided.