The Dream Career:
Business Intelligence Analyst
37.5 hours per week
£33,000 plus incredible pension and benefits
The Job Role
A well-respected healthcare organisation based in Sheffield are currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence Analyst on a temporary or permanent basis. In order to match their ambition with their ability to adequately research, scope, plan and deliver projects on-time, safely and on-budget, they require an experienced business analyst who can take ownership of their area and deliver.
You will be working closely with senior leaders, providing a new, first class commercially-focused business intelligence function across all of the business areas, from service viability and design, through helping them win new business to enable them to monitor contractual and financial performance when they do.
- Help internal stakeholders to articulate their information requirements and advise on how data can be used to support business processes and decision making
- Lead analytical development through the use of appropriate tools to extract, transform, query and present data
- Undertake data analysis, data modelling and data transformation based upon identified business needs. This includes business process changes, technical options, costs and timetables, human resources and risks
- Produce/contribute to effective tender responses, proposals, reports, presentations to support business growth and service reporting
- Work closely with the relevant managers to define, agree and produce regular BI reports/dashboards for internal and external consumption.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please contact Eleonora Espa on 0114 221 0550 or email@example.com