The Dream Career:
Client Support Coordinator
Up to £25,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Due to expansion within our client’s organisation, we have a brilliant role available for a Client Support Coordinator.
Our client are experts in their field helping their clients to achieve high quality outcomes within their business. Our client works across a number of sectors including Health and Social Care.
This permanent, full time role, is ideally suited to candidates that thrive working within a fast-paced and varied administration role. Candidates are required to have exceptional attention to detail, as well as experience and confidence using Excel.
Working in the business operations team, the successful candidate as Client Support Coordinator, will provide support to clients as well as getting involved with projects across the department.
This varied role will include the following duties;
- Working closely with the Head of Operations to ensure client outcomes are delivered
- Provide clients with regular communication and updates
- Assisting with the delivery of client communication including monthly bulletins
- Managing ‘opt out’ requests from customers – removing data from the in-house system
- Liaising with couriers to ensure documentation is dispatched on time
- Collating and updating documentation accurately
- Working collaboratively with clients to ensure requirements are met at all times
- Working collaboratively with internal teams to ensure programme materials are accurate, designed correctly and dispatched on time
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
We are looking to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience;
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Confident using IT including the full suite of MS Office – confidence using Excel is required
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Administration experience
This position is available immediately and we would recommend interested candidates to get in touch as soon as possible – 07714771600 / email@example.com