£18,000 - £25,000 DOE
11 months ago
This position will be based at Benchmark HQ in Sheffield City Centre and is a permanent, full time role.
A bit about us…
At Benchmark we share the belief that finding someone you can trust and rely upon to provide you with the right talent for the job is an integral part of growing and succeeding in business.
The Job Role
Down to the nitty gritty – overall your job role will be to work at forging mutually beneficial long term relationships with clients from a range of industries and professional organisations, adding value to their business and fulfilling the aspirations of your candidates.
Networking and face to face visits will be integral to secure business and you will have the opportunity to establish yourself on the Sheffield professional’s business scene.
You will work with, interview and account manage candidates gaining and building their trust and confidence, managing their expectations, coaching and advising whilst arranging interviews and proactively seeking suitable employment opportunities for them.
At Benchmark, we offer a bespoke, tailored service and a consultative approach to both clients and candidates and so you will aspire to develop both personally and professionally to ultimately become an expert in your field.
- Warm, friendly, polished and professional, you will need to have worked previously in a professional commercial environment
- A self starter with initiative and good people skills
- You will enjoy working with people and have a desire to provide excellent customer service
- Must be able to communicate well over the phone and face to face
- Previous experience and a proven track record in business development or account management is helpful, but not essential
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Able to manage your own work load, work both independently and as part of a close team
- Negotiable depending on experience but will be a good basic salary of £18-25k with excellent bonus structure, lap top, mobile phone.
- 22 days paid holiday plus stat
- Your birthday as an extra day holiday
- Company funded social, team-building and networking events as well as the opportunity to get involved in community events with our nominated charities
- Investment in your development. We actively encourage and support our staff to get involved in appropriate external conferences and training to develop their own knowledge and bring this back to the company.
- Modern city centre offices, with flexible break out spaces. Based in serviced offices with benefits such as free weekly pilates class, table tennis table, bike storage and showers. Free parking provided as required for business use.