£25,000 - £35,000
Amelie De Candolle
over 2 years ago
The Dream Career:
Consultation Account Manager / Senior Communications Account Manager
Sheffield City Centre
Standard Full Time
£25,000 to £35,000
The Job Role
Our client is a communications organisation who assist clients with engagement through all projects. They are looking for an experienced account manager / senior account manager to join their positive and enthusiastic team with either communications agency experience or someone who has worked in an in-house communications role.
This is a challenging role where you will be called upon to manage client, stakeholder and media relationships, be a natural consultant and have impeccable written and communication skills. You will also be a competent project manager, a confident decision maker and have the ability to coordinate tasks and activities accordingly. This is role will suit a dynamic and ambitious professional who is project focused and enthusiastic – due to the nature of a consultancy role there will be expectations around attending events and conferences outside of working hours where needed. And some travel will be expected.
We are ideally looking for someone with a background in of the property / regeneration / housing / transport sectors and knowledge of the planning system and structures of local government. Transferrable skills gained through a career in planning and architecture would also be relevant for this role.
Main Responsibilities shall include:
- Working with the account directors to create and design PR strategies and stakeholder engagement across various clients and projects.
- Organising and managing consultation events and exhibitions
- Leading on delivery of client liaison stakeholder analysis, production of communication materials over print and digital and reporting
- Have commercial awareness when managing project finance and suppliers
- Contribute to proposals and pitches for new client projects
- Staying informed about new trends and practice in consultation engagement.
To apply for the opportunity to work for this fast paced and ambitious agency, please call Amelie in 0114 221 0550 or email your CV to Amelie@benchmark.co.uk