£24,000 - £26,000
The Dream Career:
Stakeholder pension, Private Healthcare
Full time, 37.5 hours
£24,000 to £26,000 DOE
The Job Role
This is an excellent and rewarding opportunity to work for a Sheffield based charity who are currently looking to bring on board a Corporate Fundraiser to join their existing team.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Researching, identifying and winning support from both local and national companies
- Developing excellent relationships with existing corporate supporters and being the first point of contact for queries/requests
- Identifying, developing and promoting events and other activities to engage and generate funds from corporate supporters’ staff/customers
- Attending charity events and activities to support corporate sponsors
- Working with the Communications officer to identity opportunities to develop PR coverage of corporate supporters
- Working closely with the Fundraising Manager to develop long term corporate fundraising opportunities
- Working to KPI’s, targets and budgets
The successful candidate for this role will ideally have experience working within the charity sector and be a confident, excellent communicator who can work using their own initiative.
Candidates must hold a Full UK driving license and be happy to work flexibly and travel across the UK where required.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please contact Kate for more information on either 0114 221 0550 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to be the first to know about roles like this one sign up to our job alerts here