26 days ago
The Dream Career:
22 days holiday + statutory
Free parking on site
Full time, 37.5 hour per week
Up to 23,000 + role related bonus scheme
The Job Role:
Due to rapid growth within their business, our client requires an experienced Credit Controller to join their growing finance team.
Our client is a highly regarded organisation located in Chapeltown, they are professional and truly dedicated to their staff offering a professional and friendly working environment. The successful candidate will work from our client’s offices based in Chapeltown, but hybrid working can also be offered if appropriate.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Credit Controller who is able to build rapport with clients to maximise income and ensure the business receives timely payments.
This varied role will include the following duties;
- Assisting the finance team with the preparation of invoices, credit notes and statements to ensure deadlines are met
- Liaise regularly with clients to ensure that debts are paid
- Chasing overdue invoices
- Handling internal queries relating to outstanding debt
- Handle disputed bills professionally and negotiate to ensure the matter is successfully settled
- Provide billing advice to clients
- Provide reports to management
- Support the finance team with finance, credit control and administrative tasks as required
We are looking to speak to candidates with the following skills/experience;
- Ideally 3 years + experience working within credit control
- Confident using the full suite of MS Office including Excel
- Confident using SAGE 50
- Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines and targets
- Educated to GCSE Level (including English and Maths)
- Able to work as part of a team
This position is available due to growth within the business and therefore available immediately. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about this role.