3 months ago
The Dream Career:
Customer Service and Digital Marketing Assistant
Monday – Friday, 8.45am – 5pm (4.30pm on Fridays)
£18,000 to £20,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Our client has an immediate requirement for a Customer Service and Digital Marketing Assistant to join their team.
Working as part of a small team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties;
- Working closely with the Customer Service Manager to handle customer enquiries
- Liaising with customers via telephone, email and face to face
- Processing customer orders using in house system
- Maintaining an accurate database and ensuring kept up to date at all times with correct stock levels and customer transactions
- Ensuring correct images and stock information is available on the website
- Creating lists for new products
- Reporting sales figures and analysing sales results
- Engaging with followers via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Writing relevant and engaging posts
- Monitoring success of social media campaigns
- Other ad hoc customer service and marketing duties as required
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience within a similar position, or at least within customer service or digital marketing. Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Applicants should be conscientious and hardworking individuals who are able to multitask and handle a busy workload.
For further information about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600