4 months ago
The Dream Career:
Customer Service Executive
Free Parking on site
Generous pension scheme
New car salary sacrifice (after 12 months)
Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm
The Job Role:
Our client is recruiting an experienced Customer Service professional to join their service team.
This varied administration role, will be fast paced and ensuring two of the companies main clients are serviced to a high level and all their requirements met.
Duties will include;
- Acting as first point of contact for all client needs
- Handling maintenance enquiries
- Logging customer information
- Arranging MOT and services for vehicles
- Managing the in-life administration for the vehicles belonging to allocated clients
- Organising contract documentation
- Preparing quotations and helping with quotation queries
Skills required for this position include;
- Excellent and professional telephone manner
- A flexible approach to the needs and challenges of the working day
- 100% customer focussed
- Strong organisational and time management skills
To be considered for this position, Applicants should have experience working within the automotive sector and have a strong background in customer service. This role is best suited to candidates who have experience within maintenance, fleet management or have worked for a car dealership. It is a strong advantage for Applicants to have a genuine interest in vehicles and vehicle maintenance.
Applicants should have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
This is a very fast paced role, Applicants should thrive in a busy working environment with priorities changing all the time.
If you are interested in further information about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to be the first to know about roles like this sign up to our job alerts here