£23,000 - £28,000
2 months ago
The Dream Career:
Customer Service Team Leader
£23,000 to £28,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Due to business growth, our client is recruiting an experienced Customer Service Team Lead. Managing a customer service team of 12, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading, managing and motivating their team.
Our client is looking for an experienced individual who ideally has experience managing a customer service team within a call centre environment. This is a really great opportunity for somebody who is looking to move out of a call centre environment, but continue working within customer service department.
This role will be varied and will include the following responsibilities;
- Daily manager to team of 12 customer service representatives
- Involvement with recruitment for the team
- Quality Management, including reviewing customer calls and identifying training needs
- Providing customer service training to the team regularly
- Handling any escalated enquiries/calls as needed
- Managing process improvements
Applicants should have experience working within a similar role, ideally within contact centre/call centre environment.
For further information about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600