about 2 months ago
The Dream Career:
Customer Support Executive
35 hours per week
£17,000 to £20,000
The Job Role:
We are very excited to be representing FareShare on their quest to find fantastic Customer Support Executives to join their team. FareShare are a wonderful charity who successfully redistribute food within the community.
FareShare’s vision is that “No good food should go to waste” and they change lives within the community.
As Customer Support Executive, our client is looking for a confident individual who enjoys handling customer service enquiries. The successful candidate will resolve issues that arise with charity collections, will gather data for the Information Centre and support the regional team with desk-based administrative duties.
We are looking to speak to strong communicators who are happy to spend a chunk of their working day talking on the phone. This role requires good listeners who are able to offer a speedy resolution to customers when required. With every customer interaction, you will consider and actively work towards helping FareShare’s customers take and use more food.
Key duties will include;
- Resolving support issues
- Maintaining accurate databases – logging call information onto the company CRM
- Supporting regional teams with administrative duties
- Working closely with Community Coordinators
- Providing support to the Information Centre to identify support trends and analyse performance
- Collaboratively working with retailer partners to resolve any issues
- Recruitment of new charities – taking information from them and completing eligibility forms
We are looking to speak to candidates who have the following skills and experience;
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience within a customer service role
- Strong organisational skills
- IT literate – confident using MS Office packages
- Excellent people skills
For further information about this exciting role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600 asap.