£20,000 - £22,000
5 months ago
The Dream Career:
Full time, 37.5 Hours per week
£20,000 to £22,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Customs Facilitator to join our client’s organisation.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for completing import and export customs entries on behalf of our client’s customers. This position will require strict attention to detail to ensure all entries are HMRC compliant.
This position will be varied, and very customer focussed. The successful candidate will be responsible for on-boarding customers, getting to know their supply chains and helping them to understand the export process to clear their goods through UK ports.
Duties will include the following:
- Building relationships with new and existing customers
- Checking customs and trade documentation on behalf of customers
- Data administration using in house CRM system
- Submission of customs declaration paperwork
- Communication regularly with HMRC
- Completing customs paperwork accurately and on time
- Ensuring the Customs Compliant service is delivered to HMRC standards
- Deal with day to day enquiries from new and existing customers
- General administration duties as required
Full intensive training will be provided for the successful Customs Facilitator, and experience working in a similar role is not essential, although would be very beneficial.
To be considered for this role Applicants should have 2 years + experience working within an administration role, ideally within Export or Sales Administration.
Applicants should be confident using IT and have a good standard of written and verbal English.
Applicants who have experience within an international trade role will be at a real advantage for this position. Customs broker/forwarder experience would also be beneficial.
For further information about this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600