£35,000 - £45,000
over 1 year ago
The Dream Career:
Data Centre Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Our client is looking for an experienced Data Centre Manager to join their Tier 2 Data Centre, located in Sheffield.
The successful candidate for this role will be in charge of the Data Centre and will have line management responsibilities.
Duties will include the following;
- Management of infrastructure
- Communicating to clients and input into client onboarding
- Line Management responsibilities
- Overseeing all health and safety for the Data Centre and reporting any breaches in a timely manner
- Attending emergency call outs
- Manage all Data Centre capacity including; rack space, cooling and power
- Liaising with third parties including security
- Reporting into Directors – this will include performance and capacity
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working within a similar role, and will have worked in a hands on role. Whilst the Data Centre Manager will not be undertaking all duties day to day such as maintenance, there is an element of rolling your sleeves up and assisting in all areas where needed. Applicants should also have experience of incident management and have excellent numerical skills.
For further information about this role, please contact Becca on 0114 221 0550.