The Dream Career:
Data Quality Administrator – TEMP TO PERM
Full time Monday – Friday
Up to £25 k DOE
The Job Role:
Our client design and deliver innovative technology-enabled data collection on behalf of their clients, who span across both public and private sector.
This position will initially be a 3 month temporary contract and will then become permanent.
Working as part of a team, the successful candidate as Data Quality Administrator will enjoy a varied role . Our client is looking for a candidate that has excellent communication skills, is able to prioritise a heavy work load and has excellent IT skills.
Duties will include the following;
- Processing incoming data
- Tracking and recording survey send out activity
- Monitoring survey response rates – flagging and escalating when required
- Liaising with clients when required to rectify any errors
- Storing personal data in accordance with GDPR
- Assisting with data verifications and integrity checks
- Amending data sets when required
- Assist with the survey process as required
- Utilising bespoke database to receive files and create workflows
- Other data administrative duties as directed
Skills and experience required;
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent IT skills including full suite of MS Office – especially Excel at intermediate level
- Excellent analytical skills
- Results driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as under own initiative
Applicants should have intermediate Excel experience and also be confident using the full suite of MS Office.
Applicants will be required to work from our clients offices located in Holmewood, Chesterfield.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com / 07714771600