£36,000 - £42,000
about 1 month ago
The Dream Career:
Digital Project Manager
Generous benefits package including; 23 days holiday (rising with length of service), flexible working hours, socials, Westfield Health cover, fully stocked kitchen, pension and
Full time, flexible working hours, hybrid working post Covid
£36,000 to £42,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Our client, who were listed in the ‘top 20 technology companies’ in Top Tech Yorkshire have two Digital Project Manager positions available.
As Digital Project Manager, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing projects from conception through to production.
Our client is ideally looking for Applicants who have digital project management and software product experience.
This is a fantastic position and responsibilities will include the following;
- Managing the full scope of projects and project workstreams
- Weekly project reporting and highlighting any relevant escalations to clients and internal team members
- Developing full scale project plans including budget information
- Managing day to day operational aspects of all projects
- Leading a team of Designers, Developers and Testers
- Progress tracking of projects and updating customers
- Ensuring all agreed SLAs are adhered to
- Analysing all progress and liaising with customers
- Determining the resources required
To be shortlisting for this role Applicants should have the following experience;
- Software product experience
- Experience of working within a software delivery environment
- PRINCE 2 Foundation or Practitioner (or equivalent)
- Minimum 4 years project development experience
- Experience of risk and conflict management
- Change management experience
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
This is a really exciting opportunity for a fast growing and forward thinking tech company based in Sheffield. We would love to hear from you if you have the required experience and would urge you to express interest as soon as possible as these roles are available immediately.
For further information, or to apply for the role, please contact email@example.com / 07714771600