The Dream Career:
Senior Producer/Digital Project Manager
25 days holiday + stat
£30,000 to £42,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We are representing a well-regarded creative agency located in the heart of Sheffield who, due to growth within the business, require an experienced Digital Producer/Digital Project Manager.
This is the perfect position for candidates who have experience working within an agency environment, have an interest in new technology and are looking for a long term and progressive opportunity.
We are looking to speak to candidates who are used to wearing different hats – from proposal stage through to successful delivery of projects. It is important that candidates really understand digital delivery, have creative oversight and care.
Duties will include the following;
- Responsible for successful delivery of projects from proposal through to completion
- Working on a variety of projects of varying sizes and budgets
- Ensuring projects are successfully delivered to time scales and budget
- Successfully executing project plans and proposals
- Managing all deliverables
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with clients and ensuring they receive regular updates
- Excellent communication skills
- Working collaboratively with the creative team to ensure projects are delivered to plan
- Overseeing contractors work when required
- Accurately reporting time spent on each project
- Making suggestions to clients about any amendments required on a project
- Reviewing new business opportunities
- Drafting proposals
- Delivering digital strategy
We are ideally looking to speak to candidates who have senior level experience, however our client will also consider mid-level candidates that have agency experience and are used to managing a large portfolio of projects.
For further information about this fantastic opportunity please contact email@example.com