£25,000 - £30,000
about 1 month ago
The Dream Career:
Hybrid working (offices based in Sheffield city centre)
25 days holiday + stat
£25,000 to £30,000
The Job Role:
We are representing a well-regarded organisation based in the heart of Sheffield city centre. As Digital Content Manager, the successful candidate will have a background within marketing and/or social media. Our client is looking to raise their profile both online and offline and are looking for a Digital Content Manager who is passionate about connecting the organisation with the city.
This varied position is well suited to candidates who are confident using social media and enjoy engaging with different audiences using different platforms.
Applicants should have a keen eye for detail and have experience as a copy writer.
This role will include the following responsibilities;
- Management of engagement strategies across all departments including events, training and business services
- Raising the profile of the organisation using website and social media
- Planning and scheduling engaging content
- Reacting to news and content across social media platforms
- Develop and manage the delivery of corporate social media strategy – this will include actively engaging across social media platforms
- Ensuring a constant voice across all social media platforms which champions and reflects the brand of the organisation.
- Monitoring and reporting on all social media campaigns
- Identifying trends and improvements across social media platforms and campaigns
For further information about this fantastic opportunity, please contact email@example.com