£40,000 - £60,000
4 months ago
The Dream Career:
Enterprise Project/Programme Manager
£40-60 k DOE
The Job Role:
Due to rapid growth, our client is expanding and has an opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Project/Programme Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate for this position will ideally have 5-8 years’ experience working with multiple stakeholders and engaging with different colleagues within the business including CEO, CFO, Operations Managers and technical teams and will have delivered SaaS based projects to external clients.
As Enterprise Project/Programme Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the client relationship through the entirety of the project including implementation, and managing the client relationship.
Duties for this position will include;
- Client relationship management – including providing status updates
- Liaison with all internal teams to ensure the project plan is shared and updates are provided throughout the project
- Resolving and escalating any critical issues
- Ensuring each project is delivered on-time and all SLAs are met
- Management of the team working on each project – this will include a team of developers, implementers and support analysts
- Management of the implementation project
- Working collaboratively with Commercial, Operations and R&D teams to ensure implementation is accurate
To be considered for this role, Applicants should have experience of the following;
- Extensive project management experience within an agile working environment delivering to external customers
- Experience working within an agile working environment
- Experience of meeting clients face to face, as this position will involve extensive travel (approx. 60% of the time)
- Strong reporting skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication skills and drive to motivate a team