about 1 month ago
The Dream Career:
25 days + stat
Full time, 37.5 hours a week
Hybrid working available
£35,000 to £40,000
The Job Role:
Working as part of our client’s growing leadership team, we are looking for an experienced Executive Manager who will help drive change and performance. As Executive Manager, the successful candidate will deputise for Directors when required.
The successful candidate will work closely with internal teams, the management team and Board to ensure multiple projects are juggled successfully.
Initially the role will involve strategic planning and ensuring a high level of visibility within and outside the organisation.
We are looking to speak to experienced and proven Managers who enjoy managing and mentoring a team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have strong connections across Sheffield, and have experience working within business and government and/or third sector. As Executive Manager, the successful candidate will be confident engaging with and influencing key stakeholders
This is a really exciting new role within our client’s organisation and we are looking to speak to candidates with the following experience;
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment working to tight deadlines
- Fantastic interpersonal skills - this role will involve speaking to people at all levels
- Proven management and leadership skills including setting objectives and development of people
- Experience of managing budgets
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience of HR – ideally CIPD qualified
- IT Literate and confident using the full suite of MS Office
- Experience of report writing
- Sound commercial knowledge
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ideally have experience of managing events
- Good knowledge of Sheffield and it’s industries
For further information about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org