£23-25 k + bonus
The Dream Career:
Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm
£23,000 to £25,000 DOE + bonus
The Job Role:
Due to rapid growth within our client’s business, we have an opportunity available for an experienced Export Coordinator.
Our client is looking to speak to a customer service focussed individual who enjoys working collaboratively with clients and building strong working relationships. We are looking to speak to excellent communicators who have exceptional administrative experience that are looking for a fast paced and varied role.
Working within Export, the successful candidate will assist with processing orders and the preparation of export documentation.
This varied role will include the following duties;
- Assisting with the preparation of customer orders
- Preparing export paperwork
- Building excellent relationships with customers to discuss their account and orders
- Working collaboratively with the field sales team to ensure customer relationships are maintained at all times
- Assisting with the preparation of invoices
- Liaising with couriers
- Maintaining accurate systems – full training will be provided
- Liaising with the warehouse regarding status of orders and stock levels
- Preparing reports for management when required
- General sales administration duties as required
We are ideally looking to speak to candidates that have experience working within sales administration or export.
Key skills required;
- Knowledge of export
- Sales administration experience
- Account management experience
- Enjoys working in a customer focussed role
- Excellent administrative experience
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Confident using the full suite of MS Office especially Excel
This is a full time opportunity with excellent progression available. Our client is looking to speak to candidates that are super organised, are driven and have exceptional attention to detail.
For further information about this exciting role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600