£20,000 - £28,000
3 months ago
The Dream Career:
Finance and Administration Coordinator
Monday-Friday full time
Flexible working hours can be considered
£20,000 to £28,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We are representing a fantastic property business based in Sheffield city centre who require a Finance and Administration Coordinator to join their team. The ideal candidate for this role will be confident and enthusiastic and have strong administration and finance experience.
This will be a super varied role and will day to day duties for this position will include;
- Processing invoices
- Credit control – liaising with tenants and managing payment plans with tenants who are in arrears
- Reconciling bank transactions using Xero
- Managing deposits and placing them in deposit scheme
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Managing utilities – including making payments
- Providing administrative support for contracts and tenancy agreements
- Liaising with third parties such as property marketing companies
- Handling day to day enquiries both by telephone and face to face
- Providing other ad hoc administrative support including managing social media accounts
- Attending property viewings during busy periods
Our client is looking for somebody who has prior administrative and finance experience, and ideally confident using Xero. Applicants who have experience in finance and administration but not used Xero will still be considered. Applicants who have experience working within the property sector will be at an advantage, but this is not essential.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a tight knit team. The company have a fantastic culture and are looking for somebody who is seeking a long-term opportunity.
For further information about this exciting role please contact email@example.com / 07714771600