£20,000 - £28,000
The Dream Career:
Finance and Administration Manager
Full time, reduced/flexible working hours will be considered across five days
£20,000 to £28,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We are working with a fantastic property SME who are located in the heart of Sheffield city centre. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance and Administration Manager who enjoys working in an autonomous role.
This role is well suited to candidates who have strong experience within finance, especially using Xero (candidates who have experience of other finance software suites will also be considered) and are happy providing Administration support to the MD and property management team.
Like with all small organisations, there an element of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in. The successful candidate will be working with fantastic people so whilst this will be a very busy role, it’ll be working with great people.
Duties will include the following;
- Full responsibility of the accounts functions for the business
- Management of bank account
- Making payments on behalf of the business
- Credit Control
- Management of invoices in and out
- Payment of invoices
- Service charge calculations
- General office facilities management
- Liaising with tenants, first point of contact
- Personal Assistant support to MD – both personal and business administration
- Covering the team by attending viewings when required
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Liaising with third parties including energy providers, city council etc
- Ad hoc administration support for the team when required
Please note that there are no people management duties within this role, but the successful candidate will be managing the day to day running and administration of the office.
Applicants should have experience working within a similar role and will ideally have experience of using Xero.
Our client is ideally looking for a full time worker, however our client is super flexible and hours can be adapted to suit for the right candidate.
For further information about this fantastic role, please contact email@example.com / 07714771600