£30,000 - £35,000
7 months ago
The Dream Career:
29 days holiday + stat
40 hours a week
£30,000 to £35,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Finance Manager to manage the financial procedures within our client’s organisation.
Our client is looking for an experienced professional who is ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
Reporting to the Managing Director responsibilities will include the following;
- Managing the company finance using Xero
- Managing payroll using SAGE Payroll
- Managing sales and forecasts
- Setting and management of budgets
- Setting company KPIs
- Managing profit and loss
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Cash flow forecasting
- Providing analysis of sales and forecasts
- Working closely with CEO and MD to identify challenges
The successful candidate will lead a small team and therefore previous management experience would be an advantage.
It would be beneficial for candidates to have worked in an SME environment as there is an element of rolling up sleeves and getting stuck in.
Ideally Applicants will have had exposure to Xero and will have used SAGE Payroll.
For further information about this fantastic role please contact 07714771600 / email@example.com