Up to £25,000
22 days ago
The Dream Career:
Free parking on site
Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Up to £25k DOE
The Job Role:
We have a fantastic position available for an experienced Finance Assistant to join our client’s busy Sheffield office.
This role is well suited to candidates who have worked within a similar role and will be comfortable working independently as well as working within a team. The successful candidate will be working as part of a small finance team supporting with a range of duties such as payroll and financial reporting.
The role will be very varied and will include the following;
- Handling incoming enquiries and telephone calls
- Purchase ledger
- Managing credit control
- Managing bank reconciliations
- Liaising with suppliers
- Producing invoices
- General administrative duties including; scanning, filing, collecting post, ordering stationary and other ad hoc tasks
- Handling payroll administration duties for FD
- Handling remittances for accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Sending statements to customers
- Providing day to day support to the Finance Manager
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working within a similar role, will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and will be super organised.
Applicants should have purchase ledger run experience and be confident managing credit control for a large volume of customers.
Our client has offices across various locations within Yorkshire and Derbyshire and ad hoc travel may be required at times.
For further information about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600